As we enter Elul with the Chaggim; Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur 3 weeks away, our Dear Brother Jonathan Pollard remains incarcerated for going on 25 years.
This Thursday night, Kehilla Beis Tefillah Yona Avraham in Ramat Beit Shemesh is again, as we have each month, dedicating a Thursday night Mishmar learning L’Zehut Yehonatan ben Malka (Jonathan Pollard) — may he soon return home to Eretz Yisrael to join his Jewish brethren! B’Ezrat Hashem that Jews throughout Israel, the U.S. and worldwide will join us in learning L’Zehut Jonathan Pollard. And this blog encourages everyone to take part in a 40 Days at the Kotel segula L’Zehut Jonathan Pollard.
The Justice4JP website lists these recent articles, all of which are Must-Reads:
- A Letter of Redemption to Jonathan by HaRav Shmuel Yaniv
- A response, worth taking the time to read and think about, to well-known radio personality Tamar Yonah’s recent blog post; “Your Grave Awaits”.
- Arrested for Asking PM About Pollard
- US Shows Bibi, Barak Easy to Free Captives When You Really Want to: 2 American Journalists En Route to US With Bill Clinton
- An Unexpected Lesson From Prison