Rechov Nachal Dolev #34/12
Ramat Bet Shemesh 99621
A position in Accounting & Finance, Office Management and/or English Language Correspondence, Editing, Proofreading.
EXPERIENCE & MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS:
Compiled & completed financial statements through form #1215 for a small Amutah in Israel for the
years 1997 and 1998.
Internet Promotion of Client Websites — Site linking research and related internet correspondence, Search Engine registrations and administrative functions for a Tel Aviv Web design, marketing and management
firm from Dec., 2000 thru Mar., 2001.
From 2003-2010; handling link correspondence, link placement, requests for reciprocal links and monitoring forum boards for a family of websites.
Managed financial & accounting functions for Dumont Export Corp. Including : general ledger, account analysis & financial reporting, accounts payable, monitored accounts receivable, Payroll and Payroll taxes (100+ employees) and maintained cash management for two companies. Administered profit-sharing plan (Portfolio $1.5
million) Produced: P&L projections, budget analyses, business plans. Reconstructed general ledger for a company in bankruptcy. Performed new loan processing, including: wire transfers, recorded sales of loans, audited custodial clearing accounts.
|Web Development Assistant (from home)||Excellence Internet Sevices||Har Nof||2003-2010|
|Textual Content/Internet Correspondence||Self (From home)||Ramat Beit Shemesh||2001-2004|
|Asst.Web Marketing Mgr.||Netposition||Tel Aviv||2000-2001|
|Controller||Dumont Export Corp.||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||1987-1999|
|Controller||Futura Industries, Inc.||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||1986-1987|
|Accountant / Financial Reporting Manager||Mortgage Services of America||Mt. Laurel, New Jersey||1984-1986|
Peirce College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Degree – Accounting & Finance – 1972
Founded The Sefer Torah Recycling Network – transferred 13 Sifrei Torah to needy locations in Israel to date.
Initiated and organized the Philadelphia Jewish Community in 1992 to link up with a Boro Park group’s project which shipped clothing, food and S’forim to Jews in the Ukraine.
Links to Moshe Burt’s Articles appearing on Arutz-7 and other websites:
- Parsha Yithro 5766: Awaiting Just Law, Enforcement and Justice
- Parsha Nitzavim 5765: Covenant, Unity; Jonathan Pollard and our Gush Katif Brethren
- Parsha Chukas: Chait, Rectification, Unity and Rachel Imeinu.
- Purim, Tzav Shemoneh and a Sefer Torah.
- Tu B’Shevat: Renewal and New Life in Eretz Yisrael.
- Shoftim: Justice and The Yad Hashem
- Eikev: The trickle-up effect of the Smallest Mitzvah
- Balak: "How Goodly Are Your Tents"
- Shemittah and Gush Katif
- Parsha Terumah and it’s Relevancy Today
- Self-Respect and Self-Image
- Haran and the Dilemma of Emunah vs Cheshbonot
- Va’etchanan: Between Hopelessness & Ge’ula
- Parshiyot Mattos/Mas’ei — Israel, the nations and One-sided Agreements and Promises
- Parsha Shelach — "Roadmaps" and Modern-Day Jewish Grasshoppers
- Bechukotai — Blessing or Modern-day Reproof?
- Emor – Purity and Unity of the Kohen
- Roadmaps, Jonathan Pollard and Dayenu
- Parsha Pekudei — Unity, Responsibility & Rectification
- My Parsha Tzav & Dayenu D’var Torah Prayer, Mitzvot and Unity
- Parsha Bo
- Arutz-7 Aliyah — Players/Spectators
- Ki Tavo: A Torah of Stone, A Torah of Parchment
Commentary on the News:
- But What If…
- A Kohen’s Bracha
- Good News, Bad News and the Kahane Shul
- The Questionable Morality of “High and Mighty” Gatekeepers of Social Entitlements & Benefits
- Burning Tires for Employment & Profit, A Clearer and More Present Danger than
even Arab Pigu’im
- The Real Superbowl
- Campaign 2003: Election Fairness & Rabbi Hillel — On One Foot
- Run-Up to Election 2003, Voting Dilemma and Nationalist Unity
- What is Hasbara?
- What! Is Pollard Ill?
This Article was also published the Young Israel "Viewpoint" Magazine, Spring, 2002 edition
Commentary on events in Israel:
These are links to Commentary Articles which Moshe Burt has written in the years subsequent to his Aliyah in March, 1999
- Hachnasat Sefer Torah — Givat Nof Harim: For Some Mitzvot, It Takes a Kahal
- Parsha Ki Sisa, 5764 — Eretz Yisrael, B’nai Yisrael & Torah Principles
- Taking Down Tapuach West; “Surely, this thing is known…”
- Book Review: Almost Midrash
- Parsha Beha’alotka — The Journey and the Millstone.
- Israelis, Demand Victory
- Chol HaMo’ed at Kotel/in Chevron
- Leviya at Karnei Shomron
- Purim on the heels of Leviya
- In Search of the Jewish Athletic Role Model
- Telling Tales to Rome – 2003
- With any given Mitzvah
- Miracle on Ben Yehuda Street
- Real Men 2002
- Yom Hautsma’ot at Elon Moreh
- The Original Sin…
Parsha HaShevua (currently under construction)
Links to Gleanings from Parsha HaShevua Shiurim taking place in Ramat Beit Shemesh mixed with memories of Shiurim given "In The Old Country" as well as Moshe Burt’s unique spins.
The Sefer Torah Recycling Network is privileged to be hosted by alefhost.com, the fast-growing Web Host of Jewish Religious organizations, business and e-commerce sites.