Olmert: Credibility of His Words Long Since Lost — Totally!

PM: We Can No Longer Ignore Kassam Rocket Fire

Full Text;

Israel can no longer ignore the continuation of Kassam rocket fire on the western Negev, and continued attempts by Palestinian terrorists to infiltrate into Israel, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said at the beginning of Sunday’s cabinet meeting.

“Israel sent clear messages to the Palestinian Authority and to other international authorities saying that we are not interested in escalation, but that we won’t avoid taking the steps necessary to defend our citizens in the south,” Olmert said. read more

Uncategorized

Moetsei Shabbos War News

Uncategorized

“If It Were Up to Me, I Would Cancel All History Studies”: Shimon Peres

Column One, by Caroline Glick (Jerusalem Post)

“The Education Ministry…. now led by Yuli Tamir, one of the founders of Peace Now, … last month announced that in accordance with her educational vision, school children will learn fewer facts, since there is no real historic truth.”

Excerpts;

Since Deputy Premier Shimon Peres was the father of the Oslo process, it can come as no surprise that he has been the central engine behind the corruption of the establishment. Today, Peres openly mocks the rule of law by basing his campaign for the presidency on his promise to pardon Marwan Barghouti, the imprisoned Fatah commander and convicted mass murderer. read more

Uncategorized

The German Magazine Report and Olmert’s Penchant for Boasting: “Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire?”

Magazine Retracts PM Quotes on Iran, by Mark Weiss (Jerusalem Post)

Full Text;

Following angry denials by officials in the Prime Minister’s Office of a report in the German magazine Focus that quoted Prime Minister Ehud Olmert as saying, “It would take about 10 days and 1,000 Tomahawk missiles to severely damage the [Iranian nuclear] program,” the interviewer himself denied writing any of the content.

Focus journalist Amir Taheri contacted Olmert spokeswoman Miri Eisen late Saturday and told her that Focus had agreed to remove the material in question from its Web site after the Prime Minister’s Office complained, and after he disclaimed the article. read more

To Former Gush Katif Residents: Remember; Bibi Opted to Vote for Expulsion


Bibi voting for the Expulsion: One Picture Says It All!!

Netanyahu Promises to “Repay Debt” to Katif Expellees, by Hillel Fendel (Israel National News)

Excerpt:

“Netanyahu was greeted enthusiastically by many of the residents, some of whom even chanted slogans in support of his candidacy for Prime Minister when national elections are next held.”

Commentary;

Bibi opted to vote for expulsion and everything to Bibi is politics, even Jewish morality and our Divine right and legacy; Eretz Yisrael. And his political rhetoric now is phoney, artificial and transparent. Remember: Acquiesence is Complicity! read more

Uncategorized

Friday War News

Massive IDF Drill Prepares for Syrian Attack on the Golan, Yaakov Katz (Jerusalem Post)

Excerpts;
“Since the Second Lebanon War, Military Intelligence has claimed that war with Syria is now closer than ever…. President Bashar Assad, analysts have said, was empowered by Hizbullah’s surprise success while fighting the IDF. The assessment is that he might be motivated to launch hostilities in an effort to retrieve the Golan Heights, either by initiating a surprise attack to capture one or two Israeli communities or by firing long-range ballistic missiles at the home front.” read more

Winograd Report Due Out Monday, Unless Olmert’s Plumbers Have More Legal Delay Tricks

Winograd Report in English Due Monday, by Dan Izenberg (Jerusalem Post)

Related reports:

Winograd Interim Report, Media Briefing on Monday

Winograd Report to Slam Pre-War Conduct

Winograd Commission Will Shock Public, Source Says

Excerpts;

The government-appointed Winograd Committee of Examination will publish its interim report on the events of the Second Lebanon War on Monday, the committee said on Wednesday in a press communique.

According to the committee’s statement, the censored report and Winograd’s statement will be available in English and Hebrew versions, on the committee’s official Internet site. read more

Eyewitnesses: 7 to 10 Thousand Marchers, Israel National News Lists Numbers Only Beneathe Pix

Homesh Return March Exceeds Expectations, by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz (Israel National News)

Excerpts;

Thousands of people have been marching to the former Samaria community of Homesh since Tuesday morning, on Israel’s Independence Day. The number of participants far exceeds the expectations of the march organizers and of the security forces assigned to the event.

According to Tzafrir Ronen, among the march organizers, the turnout was far beyond what the Homesh First umbrella group had planned on. Eyewitnesses said the total number of marchers on the road numbered between seven and ten thousand. read more

Uncategorized

Thursday War News

Uncategorized